Welcome to Repository Universitas Lampung
Repository collects, preserves and disseminates in digital format the research output created by University of Lampung faculty, students, and staff community. It enables the Institute community to deposit their preprints, postprints and other scholarly publications using a web interface, and organizes these publications for easy retrieval. While University repository can be accessed by anybody, submission of documents to this repository is limited to University of Lampung community only. The repository system is running on GNU EPrints.org software, a freely distributable archive system available from eprints.org. Repository complies with the Open Archives Initiative (OAI) framework allowing publications to be easily indexed by web search engines and other indexing services.
Any correspondence concerning Repository should be sent to tik[at]kpa.unila.ac.id
While utmost care has been taken to provide as authentic and accurate information as possible with regards to this repository archive, University of Lampung disclaim any responsibility or liability from any incidental errors. Users also assume the sole responsibility for use of any content appearing on University of Lampung repository.
While content from this archive can be freely downloaded for purposes of academic teaching and research, redistribution or hosting of full-text content in any retrieval system for profit is strictly prohibited.
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
1. Items may only be deposited by academic staff, lecturer, and employees University of Lampung
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
must deposit/upload document of statement letter, that author responsible for
any material submitted to repository, DOWNLOAD document template HERE.Hard copy of original document Statement Letter Hold by UPT TIK Unila
4. Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all their publications.
5. Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications.
6. Submitted items are not vetted by the administrator.
7. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
8. Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
9. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
View items added to the repository in the past week.
Search the repository using a full range of fields. Use the search field at the top of the page for a quick search.
Browse the items in the repository by subject.
About this Repository
More information about this site.
Policy for use of material in this repository.
Repository Universitas Lampung supports OAI 2.0 with a base URL of http://repository.unila.ac.id/cgi/oai2