Repository Universitas Lampung

THE INFLUENCE OF BRAND AWARENESS IN PURCHASING DECISION OF INDOMIE IN BANDAR LAMPUNG

ANAS, AZWAR (2010) THE INFLUENCE OF BRAND AWARENESS IN PURCHASING DECISION OF INDOMIE IN BANDAR LAMPUNG. Other thesis, Universitas Lampung.

[img] Microsoft Word (THE INFLUENCE OF BRAND AWARENESS IN PURCHASING DECISION OF INDOMIE IN BANDAR LAMPUNG) - Published Version
Download (14Kb)

    Abstract

    Technology development and the increasing activities cause a lot o f food enterprise inovation to product fastfood. Fast noodle this one of fastfood that was consumed by almost people in the world. This is very important for fast noodle producer to improve their production. Indomie, one of PT Indofood product, is one of fast noodle product that was accepted by people in indonesia. This noodle dominate all of market in Indonesia at this moment. Eventhough, the business competition will absolutely exist, because the other producer also see great oppurtunity in this sector. It make the computation will always improve. The tight of computation in fast noodle market make market domination by PT Indofood Sukses Makmur (Indofood group) with their product is indomie, decrease from 90 % to 70 %. It happen because there is other competitor, PT Prakarsa Alam Segar (Wings Food group with their product is mie Sedap that success to take the consumer of Indofood. Five years ago until now fast noodle market is the arena of computation between indomie( Indofood Group) and mie Sedap ( Wings food Group), both of them dominate about 89% of fast noodle market in Indonesia, while the rest market about 11% was taked by the other producer

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: A General Works > AC Collections. Series. Collected works
    Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > S1 Manajemen
    Depositing User: Bayu Wicaksono S.Kom
    Date Deposited: 27 Sep 2013 15:53
    Last Modified: 27 Sep 2013 15:53
    URI: http://repository.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/311

    Actions (login required)

    View Item